Monday, November 25, 2013

The Greatest Rivalry in Sports

At least that's what we like to call it. I'm sure Army-Navy fans would beg to differ and I couldn't really refute that, but the armed services are far too humble to make such proclamations so we're going with ours.

I will say that as much fun as it has been beating up the skunk-weasels the past few years, The Game will suffer if we aren't nearly equal. So I'm thinking we cream them this year and see how it goes after that.

Here now is a little thing to get the juices flowing (I'm up against deadline and this is the fastest thing I could put together. Ah, the inner working of blogapalooza).




Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not going to moderate the comments unless someone starts making trouble...aka..Don't make me come down here.