Sunday, November 24, 2013

It's Michigan Week

I realize that there are some loyal readers who are fans of That Team Up North, (and I promise I charge you the same $10 monthly fee that I charge everyone else),   But this is the week where I am compelled by the fine print on my Ohio State diploma to take every opportunity to bust your chops. So I will be posting various items in the spirit of the Greatest Rivalry in Sports.



There was this Ohio State fan who liked to amuse himself by swerving his car toward any Michigan fan he saw, then missing them at the last second. One day, while driving along, he saw a priest and, thinking he would do a good deed, pulled over to assist.


 "Where are you going Father?" 

"I'm going to give mass at St. Francis Church, about 2 miles down the road."
"Climb in, Father! I'll give you a lift!" And he climbed into the back seat.  

As they continued on, the driver saw a Michigan fan walking down the road, wearing a maize and blue "M" and instinctively swerved as if to hit him, then swerved away at the last instant. Except this time he heard a loud 'thump' as he passed. Worried, he checked his mirrors but saw nothing, then remembered the priest in the back seat.

"Sorry Father, I almost hit that Michigan fan." 

"That's okay," the priest said, "I got him with the door." 



Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not going to moderate the comments unless someone starts making trouble...aka..Don't make me come down here.