Monday, November 11, 2013

An Interview with Tango

From time to time we like to interview adoptable pets from Pawsabilities: the Humane Society of Greater Akron.

 Meet Tango


From Pawsabilities' Facebook post: "In honor of Adopt a Senior Month, meet Tango! He is a handsome 7 year old Rottweiler that weighs about 70 pounds. He walks well on the leash and loves to play with squeaky toys. He needs a home where he is the only furry member. He already knows sit and down and would love to learn even more! This laid-back boy can’t wait to become part of a family!"

I stopped by Pawsabilities to get a better sense of what Tango was all about.

Me: Hi Tango
Tango: S'up?
Me: Thanks for making time to see me. What were you doing before I got here.
Tango: I was browsing the internet for a new squeaky toy.
Me: They let you work the computers?
Tango: I sort of insisted. I am a Rottweiler after all.
Me: I get it. So what do you do when you find one you like.
Tango: I bark once for buy it and twice for buy it this very minute.
Me: Wait, the description says you're laid back.
Tango: (whispers) I am but I have to act tough. I don't want to lose my Rottweiler card.
Me: (whispers) So you're really sweet?
Tango: Last person who called me sweet got bit on the face.
Me: You bit him?
Tango: No, not me. I licked him for being so nice. He next tried to hug a rogue chihuahua. Those guys are tough.
Me: Okay then, one last question. What qualities do you think you can bring to a new forever home?
Tango: Well, I'm a really good size, and I'm a Rott, which is a good kind of dog to have if you want people to know you have someone looking after your home.
Me: Well then good luck and thank you for your time.
Tango: BARK BARK
Me: No, I will not buy you a squeaky toy.
Tango: No harm in trying.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not going to moderate the comments unless someone starts making trouble...aka..Don't make me come down here.