Friday, November 1, 2013

Blog-a-Palooza is off and running

A couple of years ago someone had the bright idea to make November National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo), in the fashion of National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo), except for people who don't intend to write just one giant story. The plan is a post a day for the whole month. I did it two years ago but skipped last year. The writing muscles are twitching for action but the brain is screaming, "I don't have any ideas." The brain tends to use all caps and excessive exclamation points, as in, "I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEAS!!!" My brain has never taken 'Strunk and White 'or the rules of shouting on the internet seriously.

So, this is post number one, on day number one. Consider yourselves warned.

But, we begin Blog-a-Palooza 2013 with a note of sadness. Yesterday we lost one of our furry friends. Custard, the grand orange kitty, came a few weeks short of turning nineteen. He'd taken a turn during the past few days and last evening we helped him along.

I'll tell Custard stories this month, but not tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not going to moderate the comments unless someone starts making trouble...aka..Don't make me come down here.