Tuesday, November 19, 2013

12 Things You Didn't Know About the 8 Secrets of the 15 Smarmiest People in the 22 Safest Countries on the 2 Most Breathable Planets in the Solar System

This is how content producers get clicks:  By making a list of something then writing using digits rather than spelled-out words and some sort of hook that makes you believe it is the greatest list ever created, the only list you'll ever need, the one list that will save your life.

I admit to being sucked in to such lists, because, yes, I want to know the 13 Reasons My Cat Secretly Hates Me, or the 41 Things I Need to do Today to Learn to Sing in Tune. I want to see pictures of the 5 Deepest Parts of the Ocean, and the 12 Nebulae that Most Resemble Sesame Street Characters. I want advice on the 6 Ways to Avoid a Summer Cold, and the 14 Mind Tricks to Remember Where the Best Bathrooms are on the New York Thruway. I want--I need--to know.

So here's one I like a lot. 16 People on Things They Couldn't Believe About America Until They Moved Here.

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not going to moderate the comments unless someone starts making trouble...aka..Don't make me come down here.