Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Blogapalooza Day 3: Where I tell you how I intend to vote on the weed issues

So Ohio has two issues on the ballot, Issue 2 and Issue 3, which relate to marijuana legalization and commerce. It's been hard to find quality articles on the issues but The New York Times has an excellent piece,

I had to really break this down into its component pieces:
1. I'm ok with legalization of marijuana.
2. I'm not in favor of the oligarchy that will control it.
3. I don't think the Ohio Constitution is the place to stick in a law whose only purpose is to counteract Issue 3.
4. Anyone who thinks Buddie is a good idea is begging me not to vote for them.



So 'no' to both.

I say, let them come up with a better initiative. Get back with me in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not going to moderate the comments unless someone starts making trouble...aka..Don't make me come down here.