Sunday, November 1, 2015

Hello NaBloPoMo; Curse You, NaBloPoMo!

So here we are again. November. National Blog Posting Month. Time to come up with 30 ideas and then turn each into a blog post that is entertaining or informative or both or neither. This post will be the latter.

As a refresher, November is when thousands of novelists-to-be try to crank out a book in 30 days, in an exercise called NaNoWRiMo (National Novel Writing Month). April is NaPoWriMo (poetry) and I guess the blogosphere felt left out so they made NaBloPoMo. I can't be certain why they chose the same month as NaNoWriMo but it may have been started by someone who wanted an excuse to not write a novel ("No I can't do the novel thing, dammit, I'm blogging").

Things I plan on covering this month:
  • The marijuana ballot issues in Ohio
  • Dogs
  • How thankful I am for something or other. 
That's it so far. I haven't really thought this through. November 1st always sneaks up on me, despite it coming reliably after October 31st every year I've been alive. 

So thanks in advance for reading. Feel free to comment, especially if you want to say nice things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not going to moderate the comments unless someone starts making trouble...aka..Don't make me come down here.