Sunday, November 15, 2015

Day 14 : A Little Late

Random thoughts from Saturday:

I don't think the West has any idea how to deal with ISIS. I read a good article in the Atlantic in ISIS that makes me wonder if we can ever have peace. We won't as long as ISIS has anything to say about it or until the world looks like they want it to look. This is going to take a long time and a lot of work.

I love how the guns people think that if the good guys had guns it would solve terrorism. Yeah, I've seen guys who think they can shoot straight. I'd rather be shot by a bad guy than a good guy trying to shoot a bad guy. I mean, you know, if I have to be shot.

A couple of decks of cards, a Scrabble board, a Jenga, some wine, a crock pot full of weiners and Beam, and a tasty avacado dip all make for a fun evening.

The Buckeyes need to show up next Saturday. I'm hoping they've simply been sleepwalking up til now.

My favorite part of every Buckeye game:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not going to moderate the comments unless someone starts making trouble...aka..Don't make me come down here.