Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Since summer is here, let's talk about dogs dying in cars

I know everyone from Dick Goddard to your best friend, Sal,  talks about not leaving dogs in cars. Here's why.


I can barely stand how hot it is for the short time it takes for my A/C to ramp up. Imagine being a dog in the back seat for ten minutes. Or fifteen or twenty. Because you only meant to run in and pick up that one little half gallon of milk, but then you remembered you were out of cheese, then you met your old fifth grade teacher in the cookie aisle when you were reaching for that package of Double Stuf Oreos, and all of a sudden it's been 30 minutes.

Have a great, and safe summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not going to moderate the comments unless someone starts making trouble...aka..Don't make me come down here.