Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I probably shouldn't share this

I just did a one hour webinar about online marketing from a terrific guy named Adam Lapsevich from Digital Design Video, in nearby Chagrin Falls, Ohio.  I learned some really cool stuff, like YouTube is the number 2 search engine in the world. And what WIIFT means. And that there are only two Adam Lapseviches in the whole world. 

One thing I learned is that I may need to move my blog to another host (shh, don't tell Blogspot). Another thing is that by doing this blog I'm off to a good start, but I need to do more networking. So all of you get out there and link to me. Link, link, link. Actually at no point in the webinar did Adam instruct us to beg you to link us, I made that one up myself. I'll pass it along to Adam and see if he wants to add it. 

Check out Adam on his website and see if maybe he can help you in your marketing.

And now that I've shared this with you I've given away my competitive advantage. Alas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not going to moderate the comments unless someone starts making trouble...aka..Don't make me come down here.