Saturday, December 31, 2011

Resolution Report Card

Here we are on the cusp of 2112 and I still haven't finished cleaning out that hall closet. Then I remembered my list of resolutions for 2011 and I wondered how I did. Here's the score.

Clean the garage--yes
Re-roof the decorative well in the back yard--yes
Find Sasquatch--no
Lose a couple of pounds--yes
Inherit a diamond mine--no
Plant tomatoes--yes
Pick tomatoes--yes
Eat tomatoes--yes
Save some tomatoes for later--no
Improve my handwriting--no
IMporve my typingg--no
Learn six new jigs--yes
Learn to make a nutritious pie from grass clippings and corn starch--no
Visit the Rock Hall--yes
Get inducted into the Rock Hall--no
Finish a book--yes
Not reading, writing--okay no
Sing out of tune--yes
Have you stand up and walk out on me--yes
Find a good challah recipe--no
Eat a lot of so-so challah--yes
Keep my shoulder to the wheel and my nose to the grindstone--yes
Submit medical claims for injuries to shoulder and nose--yes
Shower the people I love with love--not nearly enough. I am, after all, a work in progress.

Have a good New Year everyone. See you on the other side.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not going to moderate the comments unless someone starts making trouble...aka..Don't make me come down here.