Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Blogapalooza Report Card

As much as I had wanted to finish Blogapalooza with a flourish on the final day, it just didn't work out. What happened is I sort of put it off to the end, and then I sort of fell asleep. So let's give ourselves marks for the month.

Intentions: A+ (always the best of intentions)
Sticktuitivness: B-
Educational value: D
Entertainment value: A++ (I'm easily entertained)
Social value: D-
Value as a percentage of the GNP: .00000000000000000000000001
Political acuity: not observed
Carbon footprint: C (I could have turned off my computer between postings)
Spelling: A
Typos: B+
Grammar: A- (I'm sure there are things Mrs. Kirby, my 7th grade English teacher, would have corrected)
Punctuation: B (Downgrading for my inexplicable fondness for nested (like this) parentheses))
Design: C (Hey, it's a template!)
Voice: B (It sounds a lot like me (wait, maybe that's a bad thing))
Use of hyperlinks: C-
Avoidance of cliches: A- (without re-reading I bet one slipped through)
Incorporation of references to animal and/or the Aurora Kennel: B+
Incorporation of important cultural icons: D+ (I did mention National Vicheyssoise Day after all)
Meeting the requirement for embedding at least one video: A
Meeting the requirement for mentioning recently passed boxing legends: A
Meeting the requirement for mentioning the Kardashians: F
Never missing more than two days: F
Never missing more than 6 days: A
Reading other people's blogs: C
Commenting on other people's blogs: D
Liking other peoples' blogs even though I didn't read them as much as I'd hoped: A
Minimizing embarrassing posts about my family: A

Final Grade: (using the dart board protocol) B+

Thanks for reading. We promise to post more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not going to moderate the comments unless someone starts making trouble...aka..Don't make me come down here.